Our Hosting Service for Holiday Home Owners has just got better!
From 1 February 2020 all new and existing Owners Websites customers who take advantage of our Website Hosting Plan get the benefit of their websites hosted on a powerful Content Delivery Network (CDN) provided by our Hosting Provider, 20i.
What is a Content Delivery Network
A Content Delivery Network or CDN, consists of a worldwide network of servers. Each server holds a cached copy of the media and files that are make up and are required to display your website.
For example, the network will hold copies of all of your Holiday Rentals photos, videos, text, and background files that are loaded by a visitor’s web browser. The CDN will:
- Reduce loading times for your Holiday Rental’s website
- Reduce the impact of traffic spikes on your site
- Offer a lower possibility of downtime due to strain from high traffic volumes
- Provide mitigation against some of the most dangerous cyber attacks online
- Improve your website’s search visibility
This service typically costs approx £15 per month from a leading CDN provider such as Cloudfare and demonstrates our desire to offer the best performing and best value hosting service suitable for holiday rentals.